For over 40 years, Rain-X has provided drivers with products to help get them through any kind of weather. These products give you better visibility for safer, more comfortable driving. Rain-X provides a complete glass treatment system for exterior and interior glass built around rain repellent water beading technology.
- Easy to apply
- Dries to a haze for easy wipe off
- Improves visibility and can be applied as often as necessary
- Proven to bead and roll-off rain, sleet and snow
- Avoid using Rain?X® Rain Repellent on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fibre glass. Use Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent instead.
- Avoid using Rain?X® Rain Repellent on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels. We recommend Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent for motorcycle and boat windshields.
- Always use windscreen wipers as necessary.
Fitment / Compatibility Details:
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating
- Apply in temperatures above 4°C
- Apply Rain?X Rain Repellent to a dry cloth, or spray directly onto the glass surface
- Wipe onto exterior glass using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear
- Reapply Rain?X Rain Repellent to ensure complete and uniform coverage
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel