Standard 17mm single Hex 1/2″drive socket. The six-sided socket head drives from the flats to provide more torque, useful for freeing seized nuts & bolts, whilst avoiding the risk of rounding. The socket has slightly convex internal faces and drilled out corners, for a solid grip, even on damaged fastener heads. Manufactured from durable chrome vanadium steel with a polished finish. Part of a range of individual standard sockets available in a variety of metric sizes from 10mm to 32mm.
- Size: 17mm single Hex x 1/2″D.
- Standard socket, depth: 38mm.
- Hex (6pt) head drives from the flats to provide more torque, ideal for damaged or seized nuts & bolts.
- Manufactured from chrome vanadium with a polished finish.
- Part of a range of standard sockets available individually.