The Blue Spot Tools 7 PCE ½” Wheel Nut Impact Socket Set (17, 19, 21mm) is manufactured from heat-treated, tempered chrome molybdenum for increased strength and durability. The set contains 3 alloy wheel sockets and 3 locking wheel nut removers. The remover sockets feature a deep internal reverse thread, which grips the outside of a locking nut, allowing for removal. These sockets can also be used to remove corroded or damaged bolts. The colour coded sockets are designed for use with alloy wheels that have a 17, 19 or 21mm bolt. The colour coded sockets feature a protective nylon sleeve around the thin wall to avoid damage to the alloy wheel. The colour coding helps you quickly and efficiently choose the correct socket for the wheel you are working on. The set has a 1/2″ square drive so can use used in conjunction with most hand, power and air tools. Includes a drift for removing the bolts from the sockets and a sturdy plastic case for quick and convenient storage.
- Manufactured from chrome molybdenum for increased durability
- Suitable for most locking wheel nuts
- Coloured sockets feature a protective nylon sleeve around the thin wall to avoid damage to the alloy wheel
- Ideal for use with hand, power and air tools
- Complete with useful carrying case for quick and easy storage